Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Ok - so might get a little carried away today.....I mean it is my first day for crying out loud.
I went back and read what I had written and forgot to mention that I did just get a new horse....a filly.....a spotted saddle horse filly.....her name is Chick......that is "Pusher's Hot Chick"...I guess I forgot to mention her because I don't have her home yet. We are going on a 4 day trail ride in Tennessee at the end of Oct and I will bring her home afterwards.
Going to try to post pictures of Chance, Jag and Chick now.....






This is Jag.....he is a 8 year old Spotted Saddle Horse which means he is gaited.....which is a very smooth ride and that is good after you hit 40.










This is Chance, he is a 10 year old TWH horse. He is awesome and we love him very much....




Ok cannot get the pix for Chick to post so I will try again tomorrow.

Maybe I will start on my falling escapades......or tell you about my CRAZY friends...

love for now.

Jamie

No comments: