Thursday, May 14, 2009

I miss you all !!!!

I promise I'll be back.....I promise I miss you all terribly.
My life has been a whirlwind, as I am sure everyone's has.


Work has been just out of this world crazy....new programming.....heading up projects....new duties....etc....etc....etc.....


Been working this girl - getting ready to carry the flag in the opening ceremonies of the Columbiana "Heart of Dixie" Walking Horse Show (BIG TIME HORSE SHOW), this Saturday and competing, not to mention the fact that I have been competing in club shows every Saturday. (Let's see...I think since March I have gotten about 3-1sts, 4-5 2nds, 2- 3rds, 2-4ths, 2-5ths. I will break it down in my next post, and post some pictures, but for now - just leaving you with this one. I am begging everyone to take pictures Sat, and I think Kat is even going to video the flag carrying......eeeekkkkk!!!!! I will be the only horse, the only flag and all eyes on me for that LOOOOONNNNGGGG National Anthem....LOL


I am expecting all your good vibes come Saturday about 5:00pm central time......


Spending the day tomorrow working the girlie, and playing with her and the flag. She is doing awesome, not scared of it at all......it is just going to be combining that with music, 1000+ people, a covered indoor arena, and lots of stuff going on around her....so we will see. I have faith....


Love you all and miss you - and I PROMISE to catch up with everyone very soon !!!
Took this picture Tues night after practicing.....
Gosh - she is hot stuff !!!!!

Jamie

1 comment:

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

THe BOTH of you look HOT! Wow...I think you've gotten skinnier. Is that possible? You looked great before. lol!

Wow! You guys have been busy. I'm glad you checked in. Been thinking about ya. Missed you too.

Good luck this weekend. You are one brave, confidant gal. You and your gorgeous mare will rock everyone's socks off. Share photos AND video when you're done. I'm SOOO excited for you!!

((((HUGS))))
~Lisa