Friday, February 26, 2010

Colton's first trail / parking lot horse ride !


We were in a Cowboy Day's Parade this past Saturday, and so Haleigh brought Colton to get him out for a bit. The weather here has been so horrible and it was a very nice day. So you know we had to take him for his first horse ride. I did not move while holding him. I just sat on my horse (Rio is still a youngster), however Bear rode him all around the parking lot while we were waiting. He wanted to ride him in the parade but Haleigh put her foot down....LOL

We are really enjoying our new bundle ( I mean cowboy )



My sweet daughter and her gorgeous baby !!!



Colton sporting Poppy's sunglasses !!!! (You can see both of us in the reflection)







4 comments:

Amy said...

I appreciate your PO very much the picture with the article. Continues to refuel!!

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

HOw did I miss this post? Awwww...he was just a newborn and already he's riding horses. Such a true cowboy!

How are you guys doing now? Please post some updated photos of that handsome grandson of yours.

Have you been riding?

Catch up post, please?

~Lisa

Lainey-Paney said...

Awwww!
What a cutie!

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Just wanted to say....Merry Christmas from Lisa and the entire herd at the Laughing Orca Ranch!!