Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy New Year

Happy 2008 everyone !!!!
Hope you all had a great holiday....
Had a wonderful Christmas with family and friends.
Had a client/friend Christmas party at Sunnybrook Farms which is owned and ran by some friends of ours - they had a larger place to hold it....then enjoyed Christmas with family.
Had my entire family over and my little cousin got to ride Jag for a little bit - even in the misty rain. Bear's dad made is a grandfather clock and when I say made - I mean made - by hand - every last bit of it except for the inside workings. Here is a picture: It is absolutely gorgeous.....

It even has a "D" carved in the bottom !!!










We left on December 26th and went to Circle E Guest Ranch in Winchester, Tennesse
http://www.circleeguestranch.com/ and had a great time - we stayed until January 1st. Rode for 5 days. Went to Shelbyville and shopped at Bedford Tack and the Winner's Circle Tack Shop. I got a new pair of chaps and I am soooooooo in love with.
Here is a picture of Jag and me on the trail (day before I bought my chaps)

Cutie - patootie !!!! (the horse !!)
Had great great fun with great great friends......
Now I am home - back to work.....back to work....back to work.....blahhhhhhhh !!
Bear has gone hunting until Sunday and I am stuck to work on the books for the farrier business - no fun for me.....boo-hoo !!!! I am sooooo deprived.....(hint...just got back from a 6 day riding trip - really deprived - huh?)
Until next time.....happy trails.....
Love and Kisses
J

1 comment:

Rising Rainbow said...

A six day riding trip sounds wonderful!!