Monday, July 28, 2008

So much to tell.....so little time !!

Ok, Ok, Ok
Gonna make a quickie here, but will elaborate tomorrow (I promise). Work is crazy today, and I did not get here until noon. I have a great job and usually have a little time each day to post. But had a sick doggie this morning and had to make a vet stop.

Horse show was fine. I was nervous as hell.....threw up on the driveway before I left..LOL
Got a blue and a red ribbon (but will have to explain those......don't get too excited)
Rio was fantastic......actually better than fantastic and tried to help me not look like an idiot (I said she tried - more later) But all in all I had a fantastic time and am READY to go again !!

Train Wreck at http://www.cowboysandsunsets.com/ has made my day and given me an Arte y Pico award and I will list all about that and my awards I would like to hand out.
You sweet pea, Train Wreck - how did you know I needed this????

Also I have been tagged by Twinville at http://laughingorcaranch.blogspot.com/ to list 6 things you don't know about me......oh this will be good.

Anyway everyone - please be patient.....The rest of my week should allow me plenty of time for pictures from the horse show and allow me to share my embarrassment (oh yeah !!)......and also to give back to the bloggy world for what I have been given.....

I love you all for your support this past weekend.......friends (for being there, holding my hair..LOL, taking pictures, sharing your lipstick, beer, etc.......; BBF (Best Blog Friends) for your support and awards !!!!

Jamie

3 comments:

Mrs. Mom said...

Cant wait to hear the dfetails Jamie!! Stopping in here is always a blast, as you always have so much going on.

So... make SURE you have the time tomorrow to post about the show and all the award stuff!! You deserve them girl!!

Hugs!

Laughing Orca Ranch said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laughing Orca Ranch said...

(I typed way too fast for correct spelling. sorry for the delete)

Oh no! I hope your doggie is well.
I can't wait to hear all about the show and your experience.

Oh, and by the way, I think you're AWESOME! Come visit my blog to pick up your award!